Online Hands-on, Grades up
This is a pilot program during the Spring 2020 semester. Hands On, Grades Up sessions consist of active-learning structured activities dedicated to selected courses. Just as in athletic programs, the basic premise here is that to achieve success you need to learn by practicing exercises, discussing problems and unraveling the precise meaning of concepts and how they relate to the problems being solved and to applications.
- Each session has the duration of 90mins.
- Registration is not required at this point.
Online Schedule - Spring 2020
- These sessions are temporarily offered as regular HELP sessions, following the schedule below.
- When we are ready to resume offering them in their intended active learning format, we will send announcements through social media and the front-page news feed in our web site.
- Activities marked with an asterisk * (Math XYZ*) are sponsored by the Department of Mathematics.